Coriander Mint Chutney with Yogurt – A versatile Indian green chutney that is commonly used as an accompaniment or dip with tandoori chicken, kababs, tikkas, and even grilled veggies and cheeses.
- Coriander Leaves – 2 cups (chopped)
- Mint Leaves – 1/2 cup (pressed to fill)
- Green Chillies – 2 big ones
- Yogurt – 3/4 cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds- 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Clean and dry the coriander and mint leaves.
- Add the greens in the blender along with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, cumin seeds and salt.
- Run the blender till the ingredients have mixed well to form a smooth sauce like texture.
- And voila, the chutney is ready to serve.
I haven’t added any water, because I use the yogurt to get that smooth, creamy, sauce like consistency. But feel free to add in water if that’s your preference. However in that case, do ensure to adjust salt accordingly.