Coriander Mint Chutney with Yogurt – A versatile Indian green chutney that is commonly used as an accompaniment or dip with tandoori chicken, kababs, tikkas, and even grilled veggies and cheeses.
- 2 cups coriander leaves, chopped (pressed to fill)
- ½ cup mint leaves (pressed to fill)
- 2 big green chillies
- ¾ cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- ¼ teaspoon jeera / cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Clean and dry the coriander and mint leaves.
- Add the greens in the blender along with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, green chillies, cumin seeds and salt.
- Run the blender till the ingredients have mixed well to form a smooth sauce like texture.
- The green chutney is ready to serve.
I haven’t added any water, because I use the yogurt to get that smooth, creamy, sauce like consistency. But feel free to add in water if that’s your preference. However in that case, do ensure to adjust salt accordingly.